It gives us immense pleasure to invite you to join UTCA-2023, International Conference on "Ubiquitous Technology in Communication and Artificial Intelligence”- 2023 (UTCA-2023), to be held at Nagarjuna College of Engineering and Technology, Bengaluru on 20th and 21st October, 2023. The conference is being organized with an aim to provide a platform for researchers, scientists, technocrats, academicians and engineers to exchange their innovative ideas. This Conference will be a platform to focus on the core technological developments in the emerging fields like Wireless communication, RF microwave/Radar, Image computing, intelligent information retrieval, data mining, artificial intelligence, optimization, machine learning methods/ algorithms, evolutionary computing and so on. UTCA-2023 is premier interdisciplinary platform for leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of communication system.
Nagarjuna College of Engineering and Technology (NCET), a self-financing Engineering College, was started in the year 2001 under the aegis of Nagarjuna Education Society, Bangalore. Nagarjuna Education Society (NES) was established in 1995 under the able guidance of Sri J.V.Rangaraju, leading industrialist and philanthropist. His commitment towards contribution to nation building is being achieved by imparting world-class education at all levels, viz. from primary, graduate, post-graduate to doctoral research degree. NCET is affiliated to VTU, Belagavi, recognized by Government of Karnataka (GoK) and approved by AICTE. The institution is re-accredited by NAAC with A+ grade with a CGPA of 3.38 during its second cycle. NCET is positioned in the band of 151 - 300 in the NIRF Innovation category. The institution has ranked under ARIIA in B-Band (26-50) during 2020-21 and best performer during 2021-22. The institution has received 4-star rating from Institute's Innovation Council for Ministry of Education during 2020-21
Quisque mollis, ante non semper ultricies, nulla sapien sollicitudin augue, id scelerisque nunc turpis nec urna. Class aptent taciti sociosqu.
Quisque mollis, ante non semper ultricies, nulla sapien sollicitudin augue, id scelerisque nunc turpis nec urna.
Top Level Speaker
There is a plenty of great HTML CSS templates available at TemplateMo.com website for your businesses. You can download, edit and use any template for any purpose. Please let us know your feedback via Email. Thank you.
Original papers on the following indicative topics but not limited, are welcome to be submitted for the conference:
• Authors are invited to submit their full paper(s) electronically through MICROSOFT CMT TOOL.
• All papers will be peer reviewed.
• Authors are requested to register themselves within the deadline for presentation, if the paper is accepted
• The accepted and presented papers will be published in AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF PHYSICS (AIP) CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS.
• Indexed in leading databases — Web of Science, Scopus®, Inspec and Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS), Astrophysics Data System (ADS)
• Authors are required to upload original full papers through microsoft cmt link as given below..
MICROSOFT CMT SUBMISSION LINK (authors need to: create an account (if not already registered) with MICROSOFT CMT LINK)
AIP Conference Proceedings uses author-prepared PDFs for all published content and will not send out author proofs prior to publication. Therefore, it is important to ensure that all manuscripts are submitted in their final form and that all fonts are embedded. AIP author template packages contain comprehensive advice and guidelines for authors—including a DO’s and Don’ts checklist—all papers must be prepared abiding by these guidelines. Well-prepared manuscripts enable rapid publication and reduce unnecessary work for editors. When preparing your manuscript for AIP Conference Proceedings, please abide by the following requests:
• Download your template package for Word or LaTex.
• Do not add page numbers or headers/footers.
• Do not alter the margins of our templates.
• Paper size is 8.5 x 11.
• The paper must include the author name and full affiliation address including country.
• Use clear, legible graphics and diagrams contained within the margins.
• Do not use copyrighted material without permission and proper crediting.
• All pages are to be in portrait.
• References are prepared using our sample reference guidelines (available in the template package). References can only be linked if they are complete.
• Embed all fonts into your manuscript Word File.
• Step 1: Acknowledgement to the author (Assigning Manuscript ID) after submission of Abstract / Full paper with conference website. (Through MICROSOFT CMT)
• Step 2: Submitted papers should neither be previously published nor under consideration for publication elsewhere. All papers will be refereed through a peer review process. The minimum and maximum number of pages of the manuscript is limited to 4 and 10 pages respectively.
• Step 3: The Supporting Team will check the quality of the Manuscript Plagiarism using Turnitin software and the novelty Scope of the Manuscript with the theme of the Conference. The plagiarism content of the manuscript < 20 % will only be examined.
• Step 4: If the manuscript is not satisfying the said points, the manuscript will be notified as either "Revise and Resubmit “or “Rejected”.
• Step 5: Consolidated papers will be assigned at least 2 independent reviewers for each manuscript and will undergo a double-blind review process.
• Based on the review comments, the organizing committee will send the decision to authors
• (1. Accept 2. Accept with Revision 3. Reject)
• Step 6: The accepted and revised articles are requested for Registration, Camera ready Copy and Signed Copyright transfer form.
Dr. Ajay Kumar Dwivedi
Department of Electronics & Communication, NCET, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India -562164
Dr. Vivek Singh
Mr. Sreenivasalu K N
Copyright © 2023 All Rights Reserved. Designed by: NCET